Your role – the chance to make a difference
Your primary responsibilities:
- You carry out cleaning-quality checks at our customers’ locations.
- You help implement optimisations (frequency tables, calculation…).
- You are jointly responsible for planning the visits.
- You keep your eyes and ears open for possible commercial opportunities, about which you then coordinate with your Sales colleagues.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 3 years of experience in cleaning at the level of Shift Supervisor/Cleaning Inspector. Consequently, you have a good knowledge of cleaning classical buildings.
- You are a team player but can also take on projects independently.
- You have a fluent communication style, both spoken and written.
- You have a hands-on mentality and an eye for detail.
- You speak Dutch fluently. Knowledge of French is a plus, as is knowledge of English.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Having a (still valid) DKS or VSR diploma is a strong plus point.
What we offer
- Excellent employment conditions in line with your experience and ambitions
- An informal yet professional work environment where colleagues support one another and work towards a common goal
- Appreciation for initiative and sufficient opportunities for growth
- Team spirit and enjoyment in your daily work