Do you have a passion for technology and innovation? Do you feel excited to be part of a team of professionals that support our international clients?
Don’t hesitate and apply!
Your role: a chance to make a difference
As a Support Engineer you help our customers with their questions about our Workplace solution. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software implementation issues and problems with our IoT sensors. As our product is 100% web-based, most of the questions will be of a functional nature. You use a diverse set of communication channels to inform and advise our clients, as well as to analyse and solve problems, for example our own Workplace platform.
You are part of a team of Support Engineers. As a result, this role offers you a great balance between working independently and as a team. You have a pivotal role between customer, consultants and developers. You are also part of the solution as we believe in problem solving.
You will be working in our Arnhem office.
- You have an MBO/HBO education
- Previous working experience in an IT support department is a plus.
- You have a proven interest in IT systems
- You thrive in a customer oriented environment and you are service minded
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to adapt your style to whom you are speaking with.
- You know how to deal with stress. You are solution-oriented and have a proactive and pragmatic attitude
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are able to evaluate various issues, prioritize them accordingly and initiate follow-up steps
What we offer
- The chance to develop yourself within a dynamic and fun team
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization