What you do as a Sales Operations Specialist
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you play an important role in supporting our Sales teams worldwide.
As a communicative and administrative all-rounder, you are an indispensable link in the Sales process. After all, you make sure that your colleagues in Sales can focus on what they do best: selling!
No two days are the same. You are quick on the uptake and enjoy taking on ad hoc tasks, from speaking to customers and preparing quotes to processing orders.
In addition, you are energised by optimising sales processes, while taking into account the functionalities of our CRM system and the wishes of the business.
More concretely, here are several of your responsibilities:
- To monitor, analyse and improve our pipeline and sales processes based on data from the system
- To ensure that our partners and salespeople have the right CRM data and dashboards
- To guarantee up-to-date customer information
- To execute and safeguard the complete order process
- To support various departments (Sales, Finance, Consultancy)
What we are looking for
- You have experience in an administrative support function and an affinity with sales processes.
- You have experience with CRM packages and are open to developing your knowledge of new software packages and technologies.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are eager to learn.
- You have a sunny personality and are commercially minded.
- You are precise and enjoy working in a team.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Dutch, and your knowledge of English is good.
What we offer
- Excellent employment conditions in line with your experience and ambitions
- An informal yet professional work environment where colleagues support one another and work towards a common goal
- Appreciation for initiative and sufficient opportunities for growth
- Team spirit and enjoyment in your daily work