Your role: you can make an impact
As a Sales – New Business you play a key role in our Sales team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. In this role you help drive the partnership with clients, by supporting the adoption of our solutions. You will be pleased to read that you won’t spend your days cold-calling, you will be served with hot leads for the most part. Moreover, you stay on top of evolutions in the market to guarantee successful innovations.
You work together closely with the Nordic team based in Sweden. You report directly to our VP Sales.
You are the “face of Spacewell” for our potential clients. They are a diverse audience which can range from corporate offices and schools to hospitals and transportation hubs.
You work together closely with them to create a mutual understanding of their wishes. As a result, you are able to determine which solution fits best with their needs. Furthermore, you define proposals for project scope, timeline and budget.
You carry out the added value of our solutions. You communicate on new product releases (via press, events, social media, …). You take ownership for top notch workshops, high impact presentations, pilot showcases, and demonstrations, while working on customized demos, tenders and RFPs.
As our next Sales – New Business, you recognize yourself in following profile:
- You have +5 years’ experience with solution sales in SaaS.
- You are an excellent communicator. Moreover, you have the ability to identify and to influence key decision makers on all levels, including CxO level.
- You are a project manager by nature: setting priorities, gaining alignment and meeting tight deadlines don’t scare you.
- Your colleagues would describe you as “enthusiastic, positive, driven and a creative problem solver”.
- You thrive in a fast-changing and high-paced environment.
- You walk the fine line between being a teamplayer and functioning autonomously, while taking ownership.
- Proven interest in facility/real estate/workplace management is a plus.
- You have the willingness to travel throughout the Nordics.
- You have excellent command of English and Swedish. Other Nordic languages are a plus.
What we offer
- The unique opportunity to develop key sales skills, such as solution selling, business acumen, communication, emotional intelligence and creativity.
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
- A competitive salary and benefits package