Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our Java team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical skills.
Through both training & coaching from seasoned professionals, and on the job experience, you will learn how to successfully engage with our corporate B2B prospects & clients, articulate the business and technical value proposition and put together the most optimal solution set to fit their requirements across real estate, workplace and facility management. These prospects are in broad range of industries and building types (from corporate offices to landlords , schools, hospitals and transportation hubs).]
You will be a part of Java team.
The key responsibilities
- As part of one of our 3 teams, you will work on new features for customers and solve issues to further mature the Axxerion cloud application.
- Together with product owner and software architect you will analyze and design solutions which you implement, test, ship and launch as part of our continuous development cycle.
For this you have proper programming skills and a general interest in software development, you are a capable code reader and have solid debugging skills. You see the value of meticulous testing continuous integration and adhere to agile principles.
- Overall 5+ years of strong experience in design and development.
- Multiple years of Java programming experience of a similar multiuser / customer facing application as Axxerion
- Integration of REST based webservices for example using Apache CFX or other JAX-RS based framework
- Familiar with frameworks as Spring Boot, and container tools like Docker
- Familiar with (My)SQL
- Experience with Java Enterprise is a pré
- Experience with Cloud based application is a pré
- Continuous integration platform like Jenkins
- Versioning and build tooling like git/subversion, maven
- Good problem-solving skills
- University level of thinking
- Has experience with test frameworks
What we offer
- We offer a versatile, challenging and independent position within an informal, fast-growing organization.
- You will be given every opportunity for personal development, an attractive salary package and an interesting variable pay.
- At Spacewell we think a good work/private balance is important, so there is an opportunity to work from home. There are potential growth perspectives to scrum master, architecture etc.