Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our Java and DevOps team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical skills.
Through both training & coaching from seasoned professionals, and on the job experience, you will learn how to successfully engage with our corporate B2B prospects & clients, articulate the business and technical value proposition and put together the most optimal solution set to fit their requirements across real estate, workplace and facility management. These prospects are in broad range of industries and building types (from corporate offices to landlords , schools, hospitals and transportation hubs).]
You will be a part of Java and DevOps team.
The key responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and has practical problem-solving skills, is a critical thinker, and self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with demanding schedule constraints and distributed teams
- Ability to manage a team of 8-10 highly skilled Java & DevOps engineers
- Accurate status reporting with excellent risk/issue management skills
- Experience/Exposure working with JIRA
- 10+ years of work experience in IT industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as scrum master with detailed knowledge of Agile techniques such as: User Stories, CI/CD, Sprint ceremonies etc.
- Minimum 5+ years of Java programming experience as multiuser / customer facing application
- Strong hands-on experience in design, coding and unit testing
- Integration of REST based webservices for example using Apache CFX or other JAX-RS based framework
- Familiar with frameworks as Spring Boot, and container tools like Docker
- Familiar with MySQL
- Experience with Java Enterprise and Cloud based applications
- Exposure with DevOps – CI/CD pipelines will be an advantage and bonus
- Versioning and build tooling like git/subversion, maven
- Ability to challenge technical solutions and evaluate pros/cons
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Scrum master/PMP or equivalent certification will have added advantage
- Superior communications skills with all levels of an organization
What we offer
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account
- Chance to work on cutting edge and very innovative technologies for a ‘World Class Product’
- Global exposure to work in Netherlands, Belgium and work with cross cultural teams.
- A very flexible working environment
- A young team with fun colleagues
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
- Your base location will be Hyderabad, India.