Your role : you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our Sales team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop your sales skills, including sharpening your commercial communication with prospects and writing quotes.
As our Inside Sales colleague, your core responsibility will be telesales and promoting the Spacewell product and brand within the world of B2B. Your daily tasks will include making outbound calls to gather information on potential customers, following up on previous communications, and sending out the Spacewell information packages outlining how our services can support customers. You will closely work together with Business Development to find new ways of generating strong business leads, primarily via telephone, email and LinkedIn.
The key responsibilities
- Help prospect get to know our products and services
- Drawing up, sending and monitoring quotations
- Ensuring proper order processing
- Cooperate with the account managers to make their meetings with prospects a success
- Ensuring transfer to consultants so that the final implementation can take place successfully
- Independent preparation of an action plan and forecasting reports based on sales plans
Our mission as a PropTech company is to make buildings work smarter for their users. This is easier said than done. To be successful in this role you have around 2 years of relevant experience working in a commercial environment. Experience in software / SaaS / IoT sales is an advantage.
You have an HBO working and thinking level. You are fluent in both Dutch and English, spoken and written.
We are looking for a colleague that is a passionate and convincing speaker, someone that can inspire joy and enthusiasm in his/her conversation partner. We are looking for someone that does not shy away from being a go-getter! Are you ambitious? Spacewell offers promising career opportunities and wants you to grow within the company.
What we offer
Spacewell is growing and changing rapidly. This means that there are plenty of career opportunities within our organisation, but also that there is room for personal development. You will be surrounded by a professional team that likes to celebrate successes together (once Covid allows it again), for example during one of the many informal gatherings (including a summer drink and an international New Years party). We are a large organisation but always ensure recognition of individual successes. The sector we operate in is highly relevant at the moment and booming at the moment!
In addition, we provide:
- a good work-life balance;
- a good salary with interesting variable remuneration;
- a versatile position within an informal fast-growing and dynamic organisation;
- good support and onboarding within the team.