What you do as an Inside Sales colleague
Within our Sales team, you play a key role in expanding our footprint and continuing our successful growth. As our Inside Sales colleague, you will be primarily responsible for sales and for promoting the Spacewell product and brand.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Conducting commercial telephone calls to potential customers
- Following up on previous communications and sending out the Spacewell information packages
- You will work closely with Business Development to find new ways to generate strong commercial leads, mainly via telephone, email and LinkedIn.
- Drawing up, sending out and monitoring quotations
- Ensuring proper order processing
- Working with the account managers to make their meetings with prospects a success
- Handling the handover to the consultants so that the final implementation can take place successfully
What we are looking for
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You enjoy having conversations with customers, and you are able to identify sales opportunities.
- You are a go-getter and enjoy taking the initiative.
- To be successful in this role, you will have at least two years of relevant work experience in a commercial environment.
- You have a good written and spoken command of both Dutch and English.
- Affinity with IT and software is an advantage.
What we offer
- A 32-40 hour-per-week job, with the prospect of permanent employment
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Participation in our pension scheme
- A multifaceted position within an informal, fast-growing and dynamic organisation
- Hybrid working options with a fixed, monthly work-from-home allowance
- Opportunities for growth within our organisation and room for personal development