As a Global Solutions Consultant you play a key role within our organisation. You are part of the sales enablement team, which is the ever so important link between our sales, marketing and product teams as well as professional services.
You are the driving force behind our global sales team, expanding our footprint and continuing our successful growth. You enable sales to carry out their job more effectively by providing the information, content and tools necessary to make our solutions tangible for our customers. It’s clear: our sales colleagues have a bad day when you’re not there.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
You set the wheels of our sales team in motion by excelling in following tasks:
- You bring accurate input to both the direct and indirect sales team for pitches and for the handling of objections.
- You provide tools and documents for the sales teams. Think of management of the demo environments, legal documentation…
- Talent without training is nothing, so you train our sales teams to perfect their understanding of our solutions.
- With your keen eye for detail, you support the completion of tenders together with sales and presales
- You help ensuring our solutions are in line with the needs and wishes of our prospects, by providing input to the product team
- You bring a breath of fresh air to sales and marketing by supporting the creation or adaptation of marketing campaigns
- +3 years of related business experience, either within B2B sales or within consultancy
- Demonstrated experience in technology/software
- Highly energetic, driven and results-oriented
- You are a communicative chameleon and you excel verbally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and remain flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to become a subject matter expert
- You are down to earth and easy to work with
- Interest in facility/real estate/workplace management
- Fluency in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- You live either in Belgium with the possibility to visit the Antwerp office multiple times per week, or the Netherlands with the possibility to visit the Arnhem office multiple times per week
- The chance to develop yourself within a dynamic and FUN team of winners
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization